We advise the leaders of your business in:
- The role of communication in the organization and the work team required by the company to meet its needs.
- Communication against the promise of value, products and services.
- The display of the brand and the organizational culture of the business: messages and channels.
- The market segments and the target audiences for the business.
- The resources —human talent and infrastructure— required to handle business communication.
- The definition of the communication plan based on the identity and business model of the company.
In addition to the advisory work, Evoluciona will deliver a document with the suggestions associated with the reviewed topics.
A Communication Plan Helps To...
- Achieve the goals of the company by focusing the efforts of the team towards the fulfillment of the objectives.
- Provide coherence with the strategic plan, because it is tailored to the needs of the business.
- Provides certainty of the appropriate media and communication channels for the company.
- Produce savings in human talent and technology.
- Strengthen the reputation of the company.
- Disseminate the organizational culture.
- Learn from the analysis of the results.